- Sign-constrained linear regression for prediction of microbe concentration based on water quality datasets
Tsuyoshi Kato, Ayano Kobayashi, Wakana Oishi, Syun-suke Kadoya, Satoshi Okabe, Naoya Ohta, Mohan Amarasiri, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Water and Health, June 2019, 17(3), 404-415.
- Specific interactions between human norovirus and environmental matrices: Effects on the virus ecology
Mohan Amarasiri and Daisuke Sano
Viruses, March 2019, 11(3). 224.
- Specific interactions of rotavirus HAL1166 with Enterobacter cloacae SENG-6 and their contribution on rotavirus HAL1166 removal
Mohan Amarasiri, Hiroki Kawai, Masaaki Kitajima, Satoshi Okabe, Daisuke Sano
Water Science and Technology, January 2019, 79(2), 342-348.
- Assays for specific growth rate and cell-binding ability of rotavirus
Syun-suke Kadoya, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Visualized Experiments, January 2019, 143, e58821.
- Sano, D., Haas, C.N. and Rose, J.B. 2019. A QMRA Framework for Sanitation Treatment Decisions. In: J.B. Rose and B. Jiménez-Cisneros, (eds) Global Water Pathogen Project. http://www.waterpathogens.org (J.B. Rose and B. Jiménez-Cisneros) (eds) Part 1 The Health Hazards of Excreta: Theory and Control) http://www.waterpathogens.org/book/a-QMRA-framework-for-sanitation-treatment -decisions. Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI, UNESCO.
- Water Infrastructure & Virus Evolution
Faculty of Engineering, Singapore National University (Feb. 25, 2019)
- Effect of test medium on metals toxicity using microalgae: A chemicals mixture effect (Poster presentation)
Gissela Pascual Pariona, Daisuke Sano, Takashi Sakamaki, Osamu Nishimura
SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting
May 26-30, 2019, Helsinki, Finland