- Bottleneck size-dependent changes in the genetic diversity and specific growth rate of a rotavirus A strain
Syun-suke Kadoya, Syun-ichi Urayama, Takuro Nunoura, Masaaki Kitajima, Toyoko Nakagomi, Osamu Nakagomi, Satoshi Okabe, Osamu Nishimura, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Virology, accepted.
- Assessment of microbial risks by characterization of Escherichia coli presence to analyze the public health risks from poor water quality in Nepal
Sital Uprety, Bipin Dangol, Pramina Nakarmi, Isha Dhakal, Samendra Sherchan, Joanna Shisler, Antarpreet S. Jutla, Mohan Amarasiri, Daisuke Sano, Thanh Nguyen
International Journal of of Hygiene and Environmental Health, accepted.
- Understanding human health risks caused by antibiotic resistant bacteria (ARB) and antibiotic resistance genes (ARG) in water environments: Current knowledge and questions to be answered
Mohan Amarasiri, Daisuke Sano, Satoru Suzuki
Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, accepted.
- Required chlorination doses to fulfill the credit value for disinfection of enteric viruses in water: A critical review
Andri Rachmadi, Masaaki Kitajima, Tsuyoshi Kato, Hiroyuki Kato, Satoshi Okabe, Daisuke Sano
Environmental Science and Technology, January 2020, 54, 4, 2068-2077.
- Genetic diversity and free chlorine susceptibility of a rotavirus A strain
Interdisciplinary seminar on mucosal immunology at Tohoku University 2020
Feb. 19, 2020, Espace, Tohoku University Katahira Campus