- Effects of chemical interaction of nutrients and EDTA on metals toxicity to Pseudokirckneriella subcapitata
Gissela Pascual Pariona, Daisuke Sano, Takashi Sakamaki, Osamu Nishimura
Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, accepted.
- Updated research agenda for water, sanitation and antimicrobial resistance
Daisuke Sano, Astrid Louse Wester, Heike Schmitt, Mohan Amarasiri, Amy Kirby, Kate Medlicott, Ana Maria de Roda Hustman
Journal of Water and Health, accepted.
- Understanding human health risks caused by antibiotic resistant bacteria (ARB) and antibiotic resistance genes (ARG) in water environments: Current knowledge and questions to be answered
Mohan Amarasiri, Daisuke Sano, Satoru Suzuki
Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, accepted.
- Inactivation kinetics modeling of Escherichia coli in concentrated urine for implementing predictive environmental microbiology in sanitation safety planning
Wakana Oishi, Ikuo Kato, Nowaki Hijikata, Ken Ushijima, Ryusei Ito, Naoyuki Funamizu, Osamu Nishimura, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Environmental Management, August 2020, 268, 110672.
- Identification of novel norovirus polymerase genotypes from pediatric fecal samples collected between the year 1997 and 2000 in Japan
Mohan Amarasiri, Etsuko Utagawa, Daisuke Sano, Kazuhiko Katayama
Infection, Genetics and Evolution, August 2020, 82, 104313.
- Virucidal efficacy of olanexidine gluconate as a hand antiseptic against human norovirus
Kaoru Imai, Akifumi Hagi, Yasuhide Inoue, Mohan Amarasiri, Daisuke Sano
Food and Environmental Virology, June 2020, 12, 180–190.
- Bottleneck size-dependent changes in the genetic diversity and specific growth rate of a rotavirus A strain
Syun-suke Kadoya, Syun-ichi Urayama, Takuro Nunoura, Masaaki Kitajima, Toyoko Nakagomi, Osamu Nakagomi, Satoshi Okabe, Osamu Nishimura, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Virology, May 2020, 94(10), e02083-19.
- Assessment of microbial risks by characterization of Escherichia coli presence to analyze the public health risks from poor water quality in Nepal
Sital Uprety, Bipin Dangol, Pramina Nakarmi, Isha Dhakal, Samendra Sherchan, Joanna Shisler, Antarpreet S. Jutla, Mohan Amarasiri, Daisuke Sano, Thanh Nguyen
International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, May 2020, 226, 113484.
- Improvement of electrochemical conditions for detecting redox reaction of K3[Fe(CN)6] toward the application in norovirus aptasensor
Seiya Hirano, Junki Saito, Tomoki Yukawa, Daisuke Sano, Akihiro Okamoto, Satoshi Okabe, Masaaki Kitajima
Electrochemistry, April 2020, 88(3), 205-209.
- Required chlorination doses to fulfill the credit value for disinfection of enteric viruses in water: A critical review
Andri Rachmadi, Masaaki Kitajima, Tsuyoshi Kato, Hiroyuki Kato, Satoshi Okabe, Daisuke Sano
Environmental Science and Technology, January 2020, 54, 4, 2068-2077.
- Genetic diversity and free chlorine susceptibility of a rotavirus A strain
Interdisciplinary seminar on mucosal immunology at Tohoku University 2020
Feb. 19, 2020, Espace, Tohoku University Katahira Campus