- Early warning of COVID-19 in Tokyo via wastewater-based epidemiology: How feasible it really is?
Yifan Zhu, Wakana Oishi, Mayuko Saito, Masaaki Kitajima, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Water and Environment Technology, 2021, 19(3), 170-183.
- Virus disinfection and population genetics: Toward the control of waterborne virus diseases by water engineering
Syun-suke Kadoya, Hiroyuki Katayama, Daisuke Sano
Current Pollution Reports, 2021, in press.
- Olanexidine gluconate formulations as environmental disinfectants for enveloped viruses infection control
Kaoru Imai, Akifumi Hagi, Sachi Yamagawa, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Hospital Infection, June 2021, 112, 37-41.
- Predictive water virology using regularized regression analyses for projecting virus inactivation efficiency in ozone disinfection
Syun-suke Kadoya, Osamu Nishimura, Hiroyuki Kato, Daisuke Sano
Water Research X, May 2021, 11, 100093.
- Early warning of COVID-19 via wastewater-based epidemiology: potential and bottlenecks
Yifan Zhu, Wakana Oishi, Chikako Maruo, Mayuko Saito, Rong Chen, Masaaki Kitajima, Daisuke Sano
Science of the Total Environment, May 2021, 767, 145124.
- Hierarchical Bayesian modeling for predictive environmental microbiology toward a safe use of human excreta: Systematic review and meta-analysis
Wakana Oishi, Syun-suke Kadoya, Osamu Nishimura, Joan B. Rose, Daisuke Sano
Journal of Environmental Management, April 2021, 284, 112088.
- Biochar and GAC intensify anaerobic phenol degradation via distinctive adsorption and conductive properties
Qian Li, Xin Gao, Yaqian Liu, Gaojun Wang, Yu-You Li, Daisuke Sano, Xiaochang Wang, Rong Chen.
Journal of Hazardous Materials, March 2021, 405, 124183.
- Human norovirus disease burden of consuming Crassostrea gigas oysters: A case-study from Japan
Yo Ueki, Mohan Amarasiri, Sayaka Kamio, Akie Sakagami, Hiroshi Ito, Sital Uprety, Arief Nurul Umam, Takayuki Miura, Thanh H. Nguyen, Daisuke Sano.
Food Control, March 2021, 121, 107556.
- Viral interference as a factor of false-negative in the infectious adenovirus detection using integrated cell culture-PCR with a BGM cell line
Daisuke Sano, Ryosuke Watanabe, Wakana Oishi, Mohan Amarasiri, Masaaki Kitajima, Satoshi Okabe
Food and Environmental Virology, January 2021, 13, 84-91.
- Virus removal by membrane bioreactors: A review of mechanism investigation and modeling efforts
Yifan Zhu, Rong Chen, Yu-You Li, Daisuke Sano.
Water Research, January 2021, 188, 116522.
- Risk management of waterborne infectious diseases in the SDG era
Water Project 2021 International Webinar (hosted by Institute of Technology Bandung, Indonesia)
- Health risk from wastewater reuse and recycle for agriculture practices
3rd Agricultural Engineering Lecture Series: Environmental Engineering (hosted by Brawijaya University, Indonesia)
- Antimicrobial Resistance in Marine Environment
Regional Conference in Civil Engineering & Sustainable Development Goal in Higher Education Institution (hosted by University of Technology Malaysia)
January 23-24, 2021
- Inactivation kinetic modelling of Escherichia coli in the concentrated synthetic urine
Wakana Oishi, Ikuo Kato, Osamu Nishimura, Daisuke Sano
IWA Digital World Water Congress
May 24 – June 4, 2021