Aken Puti Wanguyun, PhD student
Viral population genetics under disinfection
The emergence of infectious diseases become a serious threat to the human population which is caused by several infectious agents including viruses. An effective disinfection method is necessary to limit viral spreading and prevent viral infection. Several investigations found that virus disinfection sensitivity varied between viruses and even between highly related strains. Furthermore, the virus population might have an increased adaptation to disinfection exposure which becomes a challenge to achieve efficient disinfection of viral pathogen. This study aims to investigate the adaptation mechanism of the virus population against ethanol and chlorine exposure by revealing the disinfectant sensitivity and virus population genetics. Understanding the mechanism of the alteration in disinfection sensitivity of RNA virus population can allow improving the effective disinfection strategy to inactivate viruses and lower the risk of virus infection.
2009 – 2013: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Sebelas Maret, Surakarta, Indonesia
2015 – 2017: Master of Science in Biotechnology (specialisation Environmental and Biobased Technology), Wageningen University & Research, Wageningen, The Netherlands
- The potential of probiotics of malondialdehide and gonadosomatic index of Tilapia (Oreochromis Niloticus) after exposure of cadmium
Alfiah Hayati, Afinia Primananda Taufiq, Windy Seftiarini, Aken Puti Wanguyun, M Amira, PAD Putra, B Muchtaromah
IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 456.
- The effects of probiotics feed suplementation on Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) in copper tainted water
Aken Puti Wanguyun, Alfiah Hayati, Budi Utomo
Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 2019, 25(7), S13-S17.
- Understanding pesticide degrading-microbe community using molecular approaches
Aken Puti Wanguyun, Almando Geraldi
Pollution Research, 2019, 38(8), S118-S122.
- Bioprospecting thermostable enzymes-producing thermophiles from Indonesia
Almando Geraldi, Aken Puti Wanguyun, Sucipto Hariyanto
Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 2019, 25(7), S75-S79.
- The performance of batik wastewater treatment by electrocoagulation process under variations of electrodes
Budi Utomo, Masykuri, Musyawaroh, Aken Puti Wanguyun, Almando Geraldi
Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 2019, 25(7), S32-S36.
- Bioprospecting of cellulolytic and biosurfactant-producing bacteria for organic waste treatment
Almando Geraldi, Ni’matuzahroh, Aken Puti Wanguyun
Pollution Research, 2019, 38(8), S114-S117.
- Morphometric Variations of Fish From Brantas River, East Java, Indonesia
Alfiah Hayati, Muhammad Fadhil Mirza Rasyad, Imam Dary Supriyadi Putra, Tri Nurhariyati, Muhammad Hilman Fu’adil Amin, Trisnadi Widyaleksono Catur Putranto, Aken Puti Wanguyun, Sugiharto, Mochammad Affandi
Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 2019, 25(4), S57-S61.
- Adaptation of viral populations to disinfectants
Aken Puti Wanguyun, Wakana Oishi, Andri Taruna Rachmadi, Daisuke Sano
The 4th GSES Forum
GSES main building, Tohoku University (Oct 28, 2022)
Special Research Student
- Yohei MIURA
- Momoko MORIYAMA
- Ayano YAMAZAKI
- Shun TAKAYAMA
- Yu-bing LI
- Takehito IIZUKA
- Hiroki KOYAMA
- Jarin TASNIM
- Marcus SANCHEZ